Hi Ron
If that cylinder was purchased from me at the CAPS show in 2003, it was indeed
repaired by Mike Khanchalian himself.
John Robles

rcowen <rco...@sciserv.org> wrote:

Greetings. If it's appropriate, I wanted to let people know about four
records--three Berliners, and one Sara Bernhardt cylinder I'm selling on ebay,
with auctions ending this Sunday night, Sept. 26. I apologize in advance if
this message is not appropriate.
Thanks,
Ron
(I'm a member of the list)

Berliner --George Graham, The Street Fakir
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1442&item=2270904253

Berliner--Militant Mollie, sung by S.H. Dudley
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1442&item=2270908360

Berliner--Rusell Hunting Nursery Talk with Casey Singing, also has hand-written
inscription that appears to say "spin rec with bentwire"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2270906312&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Edison Grand Opera Amberol--Sara Bernhardt sings L'Aiglon--La pleine de Wagram,
with repaired hairline crack, original box and lid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1442&item=2270909637
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...