From antqf...@yahoo.com  Mon Oct 18 12:35:01 2004
From: antqf...@yahoo.com (brice paris)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:09:51 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] WANTED   Columbia  "C"  cylinder  (business?)  machine

A friend of mine is looking for a Columbia "C" cylinder machine in good
condition.  Does anyone out there have one they want to get rid of or know of
one for sale? He has cash or a trade may be possible.   I know I have seen them
over the years , but as is normal , when you try and find one you can't.    Any
help you can give would be appreciated.  Please contact me off list at
antqf...@yahoo.com or call me at 530 945 2221. Thanks  brice