In a message dated 3/12/04 3:22:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, do...@webtv.net
writes:

> A dealer here in Montana was showing me a Victrola XVI L door in oak and
> it was a nice machine, I told him the price tag gave me heart failure
> ,it was $3000. Well! he said I talked to one of the biggest Victrola
> dealers in the US and he said the price was more than fair.and I will
> pay you $1500 for all the XVIs you can get. I think shipping would kill
> the deal.

The point is?????
From ClockworkHome  Fri Mar 12 15:53:44 2004
From: ClockworkHome (clockworkh...@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:37 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Parts Help on Columbia - Regina Music Box Phono

Greetings Learned List Members:

I have been contacted by someone with a Columbia - Regina upright phonograph
music box combination machine such as is pictured on page 192 of The
Encyclopedia of Automatic Musical Instruments by Bowers.  I know nothing about
these
machines and could not answer the question about where to get a replacement
tone
arm and turntable which were missing.  From the photo that was sent me I also
think the lid is missing.  If anyone has a source of parts or a
recommendation about what lesser Columbia to use for parts, I will pass it
along.  Also,
what is the value of the machine when complete and playing?

Many thanks for any help,

Al