The box is in EXTREMELY good shape.  The slip is very interesting. It looks
like old, faded paper, but the cursive style does not seem to be right for
that era. If you note, the number on the box (514) doesn't match the number
on the slip.

I consulted the Edison cylinder record database and I think it lists No. 504
as:  TROVATORE (Giuseppe Verdi / Salvatore Cammarano), Recorded in 1902 by
an unspecified orchestra.  No. 514 was the Clipper March, recorded in
1897/98 by an unspecified orchestra.  There is no listing for the title
"Anvil Chorus".  If I am reading this correctly, then this cylinder may be a
fraud.

-Phil O'Keefe
Edison Phonology
http://www.engineeringexpert.net/edphono.htm