Being closer to Illinois might not help.  I and the Granada of which I wrote
are in Massachusetts.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of john robles
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:34 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Radiola 20 for Orthophonic VV-7-3

I actually like some of the smaller models too, but the Credenza has that
great sound..I once had a guy call and tell me he had a Victrola to sell,
but he didn't know much about it. All he wanted was $300, and he said he'd
bring it over for me to look at. It was a Credenza!! Only thing missing was
the muffin feet. I bought it and kept it for awhile, but sold it eventually,
including the brass Orthophonic reproducer!!!! Didn't realize how rare that
was at the time...
  I have had a Granada and a Consolette. I like the Granada - if I was
closer to Illinois, Ron L, I might take you up on that Granada!
  John