I'm catching up on some old emails and found this posting from Robert
(unfortunately without his email address, and so I need to write this
note to the whole list -- sorry, but maybe other people would be
interested, too).  I'd be VERY interested in a scan of the part that
describes the differences between Chromium needles (green shank),
Tungstone needles, regular needles, and 'red shank home recording needle'
as well as 'orange shank long playing needle'.   Robert -- would you be
willing to do that??