YOu left your parking lights on, Peter. :-P

Peter Fraser <pjfra...@alamedanet.net> wrote:  Hi -

I picked it up today, mainly because the guy seemed like he had
another guy waiting in the wings, and i didn't want to waffle and
chance missing out.

It's the smallest model, the C-1. It's in presentable shape, but
borderline in terms of too-nice-to-discard.

They only made these for about a year, so the rarity factor is large
but the shipping cost for the cabinet may doom it to a mechanism-only
deal.

Here are pictures:

http://web.mac.com/pjfraser/iWeb/Phono/

click the link at the top of the page to get to the page entitled
"Edison Long Play Console"

let me know what you think, and if interested in purchasing, email me
off list.

On May 25, 2006, at 12:16 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> Crew -
>
> Semi-amazingly, a complete Edison LP Console has turned up locally.
> If anyone's seriously interested, i'll go check it out. It has both
> reproducers (stylus condition unknown).
>
> The cabinets aren't very attractive, and tough to ship of
> course...but as sacrilegious as it is, i'd have no qualms about
> shipping just the mechanism/reproducers if someone wants it.
>
> Funny how we were just talking about such things...
>

> -- Peter
> pjfra...@alamedanet.net
>
> --
> A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
> Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)?
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

> Phono-L Archive
> http://phono-l.oldcrank.org/archive/
>
> Support Phono-L