From mgrazia...@o-lite.com  Mon Oct 31 08:35:18 2005
From: mgrazia...@o-lite.com (Mgraziano1)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:11:01 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Need shipping Help

Hi Brice,

I have found that DHL Dansas's freight unit has been quite satisfactory in
shipping from overseas.  And their price has thus far been competitive.

Send an email to gina.tor...@dhl.com with the details of your shipment.

Otherwise, we have had good luck with Conway Southern and Roadway.

The long the unit is in anyone's possession, the greater the chance of
damage.

Kind Regards,

Michael