From: dda...@sbcglobal.net
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Re:Book: "A World of Antique Phonographs"

I'd like to see it. Can you just send it to the list/ If not, please send it
to my email address.
Thanks.
Dave

gpaul2...@aol.com wrote:
For those who haven't seen our advertisements for the new book, I can
email/send you a 1-page descriptive flyer that outlines some of the wonderful
phonographs pictured in the book. Just give me an address...
Best to all,
George Paul