Great news! Could you perhaps send me a couple of pictures of them? Perhaps
with measurements? Where in the Valley are you?
  THanks
  John

phonol...@mac.com wrote:
  Hi John;

I have an Elite. Both knobs are wooden. The one that opens the
front panel is smaller than the one that operates the shutter. I
think that you would have to make them yourself to match the
originals exactly, but you could probably find something close at a
hardware store. I am in the SFV, if you want to come by and look at it.