Hi folks.  If anyone on the list has Dethlefson/Wile's Diamond Disc
compendium, can someone tell me how many takes of Vernon Dalhart's "In The
Baggage Coach Ahead" were issued?  (My DD is 51557-R, mx 10315-B-1-5, and
the BA I just received is 5011, with a tiny 5 immediately after "PATD.")
These two recordings are obviously different takes, and if there are more
out there, I'd love to find them as well.  Lot of sentimental value
associated with this song for me, in its (I assume) Edison-exclusive longer
version (all the non-Edison 78's I have of Dalhart singing this song leave
out whole verses).

Thanks in advance!

Best to all,
Robert