From phonofo...@aol.com  Thu Jun 21 05:31:16 2007
From: phonofo...@aol.com (phonofo...@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 05:32:15 2007
Subject: [Phono-L] Victor P bracket

I have an oxidized Victor P front mount support brack that is very dark. How
could I bring the support bracket back to life so it will show the oxidized
finish? Do I remove the old laquer/shellac finish and then relacquer? If so
what type of finish remover would you recommend? Thanks!
AOL at AOL.com.