Once again as the owner of this machine I  find it to be a very neat and
different machine.  I still assure you that it is an aftermarket job done at
the time it was new.  However the inside was redone and he put a underlid
decal on it that had a wood background.  I think he had it produced for the
machine.  That really stinks and I wish he would have left it alone no
matter what the condition was.

That being said, I thought a lot of the posts were just rude and arrogant in
the way they were worded as if I painted it in my basement and was trying to
scam people.

As for the authenticity of the machine I have this discussed this machine
with Mr Baumbach a few years back and he agreed is was an aftermarket job
done when the machine was new.  I still have his emails confirming this.  I
have many friends in this hobby and am always forthright when selling
machine.

As for Bob Johnson's comments about it (You will not see me bid even ten
bucks on this one).  That is probably the most arrogant comment made.  You
clearly have more money than brains and just because you can afford to
purchase all the your machines certainly does not make you the expert.  You
level of "self-importance" it laughable.  I suspect you thought you were the
one I was referring to when I stated I had spoken to a Victor expert, you
are certainly vain enough to think so.

Quite frankly I do not care who likes the machine or doesn't like, that does
not take away from what it is.  I too being a car nut and having owned
several classic/muscle cars do not like every car I see at car shows.  But I
certainly do not walk up to the owner and let him know, in a rude manner,
about it.