Hold on a minute! There could be a couple of answers to this one.

First, it'd be good to know the model number of the Electrola. Is this the
tubular bulb in the phono compartment of such as the 9-18?  Or, might it be
the dial light in the RE-45, 75?  If nit's the inside light, as mentioned
in the original question, it's the tubular light. The smallest wattage
reting that I can find is about 15 watts. They seem to work out acceptably
in the cabinets. I believe that the original bulbs were nearer to 10 watts
or so, but you just don't seem to find them  these days. Best thing to do
is to use the smallest wattage you can find. It doesn't take much to light
up those playing compartments.