For a modification, that's actually kinda cool looking (except for the
funky winding key). It also looks like the pressboard faux leather
trim was removed. I've posted about the Europa before - basically, the
internal / external horn models have the same body, but different
bases. There are at least a couple of variations in the faux leather
trim patterns. They also seemed to use any single spring motor that
they had lying around. There is also a round "birthday cake"  internal
horn model that went by the name of Lyric which was probably sold in
the British & Canadian markets.

I've yet to find any advertising on the Europa - FWIW, the patent
label doesn't mention Columbia, but lists Columbia patents. I did
however come across a real photo with a gaggle of girls sitting at a
picnic table with the internal horn Europa.

Regards,
Loran