That photo would be dated by the crystal set. I would guess that she is
listening to a (verrrry early) broadcast, and if so, it would have to be
after 1920, when broadasting first began. She died shortly after 1920, as
we know, but we also know that she did very few public appearances because
of hre epileptic problem. Thus, her aged appearance would never have
mattered. Does that sound right?

An
> interesting photo of the First Lady of the Phonograph none the less.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_bdtuKKCTCf4/RtdCEcT1B3I/AAAAAAAADXU/39kIJ5IW6Ns/s160
0-h/Ada+Jones+-+Telegraph.jpg