I have to say, the Union show was pretty good this year.  There were some
high end machines there to drool over like a Douglas Victor D, class M
electric, Edison Schoolhouse, Homes under glass, a Victor number 10
reproducer, etc...

I was very surprised to be able to knock off two of my "Union Wish List"
items.  I was offered and ended up buying a very nice Victor A and a very
nice Victor Dolphin case B.  I also found a "New Century" Eldridge Johnson
reproducer, a nice horn for a Johnson M, and a few other smaller items.  It
was a great show and even greater time seeing all the other
collectors/dealers from around the country.  Maybe next year I can afford to
go after an Edison under glass.

Ken