Well, first off, get it, whatever you do. The electric motor is a big plus,
if you're going to play it very much, and I'm sure you will. I've had one
for 40 years or more, and love playing it. As far as the missing grille
parts are concerned, I'm sure that someone on thos board will be able to
steer you to them.

You will see pictures of Credenzas, with three lower vertical bars in the
speaker grille, and some with the center bar missing. I believe that the
ones with the three bars were the very early ones. My 8-30X has two bars.

very reasonable price, but it is missing part of the front grill (one of
the decorative grill sections), and was wondering if there is someone who
makes part of,or the entire grill for an 830, and how much it would be to
obtain one.) Any help that is provided would be greatly appreciated.