Hi Ray,
Very good thanks for some more details on Al Gerichten, I did a quick
google search and came up with this interesting page of collector
pictures.

http://timbrooks.net/histrecordind/collect70s.cfm

 What I remember (I was 12 back then) that picture of Al's basement
shop looks very familar especially the shelf of phonographs, and the
pile of witch hat horns.

Clint