Check out ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Victor-0-Victrola-Horn-Phonograph_W0QQitemZ330264168112QQc
mdZViewItem?hash=item330264168112&
_trkparms=72%3A635%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A3%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Advertised as a Victor 0; but described as before the 0 (What ever that
is?????)

It never ceases to amaze me the _ _ _ _ (four spaces for baloney) that is
put on ebay.  I just love the description and the fact that the 'motor guts,
and, and, and, and, are not original to the machine.  But yes, to the seller's
mind set, this is a NICE VICTOR PHONOGRAPH!  This is the kind of stuff up for
sale today.  I used to love horror movies when I was a teenager.  Being in
this hobby, the things I see and hear are beyond Friday the 13th!

Hope all are having a nice and peaceful day and weekend.

Brantley
South Carolina   </HTML>