From: Phonophan at aol.com <phonop...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Amberola with Cabinet
To: phono-l at oldcrank.org
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 7:13 PM

This is a Babson Bro.s cabinet, sold by mail order with the machine. It  came
in 4 and 5 "drawer" models (see The Talking Machine, an Illustrated
Compendium). Cheers to all,

Tim  Fabrizio
phonophan
PO Box 747
Henrietta, NY 14467

TEL 585 582  1586
FAX 585 582 2624
Web site: www.phonophan.com

In a message dated 9/12/2008 10:04:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,