From a...@popyrus.com  Sun Nov 23 09:53:24 2008
From: a...@popyrus.com (Andrew Baron)
Date: Sun Nov 23 09:53:42 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Victrola XVII help

Does anyone have an upper rear panel for the VV-XVII?  This is the
removable one that goes behind the horn compartment.  It may be the
same as on a XVI or 125 or 130.  It appears that the one on mine never
had hinges.

Also needed, on the outside chance that someone is in possession of an
unrestorable cabinet, would be a sawed-off section of the left corner
trim, where the carved detail is.  This would be approximately in line
with where the lower doors meet the upper ones, but on the corner
moulding as opposed to the box portion of the cabinet.  I assume that
this could be donated from the left or right corner moulding.
Finally, a lid support with decent plating for the same machine.

Thanks in advance for any help in finding these parts.   Andy in Santa
Fe.