Interesting about Paypal and other countries. As eBay is PayPal only
(so to speak) I found it interesting when using a buy it now I could
not buy! Tho' PayPay has my bank acct # and CC # I have an unconfirmed
address as my address is a Po Box (no UPS) at home and my shipping
address is at work. If it had been an auction I would have been
pissed. I wrote the buyer who changed his profile to allow shipping to
the unconfirmed address (work). My CC goes to the house btw as it is
prudent not to mix business and hobby.* So now what? Seems if you list
PayPal as the only way to pay you are at it's mercy. A bit of a mess.
I would remind eBay that capitalism has only one master and one master
only..........the buyer.
Take a look at eBay, PayPal is it. I guess you should write the
sellers and ask if other options exist, otherwise eBay's check-out
will put you right to PayPal or in my case maybe not... As a buyer I
find this to be out of line.
Oldcranky. Mike
* Where you're CC bill is mailed has to be your shipping address to be
confirmed as I understand it.