What is the auction number of this Columbia?

In a message dated 4/9/2009 8:05:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gpaul2...@aol.com writes:

I'm  amazed - - I expected it would go for twice that  much!

-----Original Message-----
From:  phonofo...@aol.com
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 7:48  pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Graphophone  K

Whoever won beat out howard  hazelcorn.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Horenstein  <jay.horenst...@gmail.com>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Thu, 9  Apr 2009 7:44 pm
Subject: [Phono-L] Graphophone K

OK, who?s  the proud owner?

o virus found in this outgoing message.
hecked by  AVG.
ersion: 7.5.557 / Virus Database: 270.11.49/2050 - Release Date:  4/9/2009
0:27  AM

hono-L mailing  list
ttp://phono-l.oldcrank.org

Phono-L  mailing  list

Phono-L  mailing  list

recession.
From john9...@pacbell.net  Thu Apr  9 18:23:00 2009
From: john9...@pacbell.net (john robles)
Date: Thu Apr  9 18:23:05 2009
Subject: [Phono-L] Items sold and new offer

Hi All
Thanks to you generous list members, the only items left from my sale list are:
HMV model 104 phono; Marie Dressler cylinder, Rastus Take Me Back; Fireside
repro crane.
The Model 104 is being considered by three different people, but the remaining
items I am going to offer as a discount as a thank you to the list.
?
Marie Dressler BA - $95 postpaid
Freside repro crane - $20 postpaid
?
If interested, let me know off list.
Thanks again to all of you who bought. This list is better than ebay!
?