I am selling the following:
1) Triumph A, 2&4 min, Diamond B reproducer, excellent original finish & decal
with a dealer plate "James K. O'Dea / 117 Ellison St.   Patterson N. J., $1300.
2) Col BE, with original crane & beautiful red flowered M/G horn, excellent
original finish & decal & nickel deck, $900.
3) Standard open works disk machine, excellent & all original, $700.
4) Zonophone Grand, rear mount, excellent all brass horn, nice oak cabinet but
decal is weak (I'll refinish if preferred), $1200.
5) Gem B, converted 2&4 minute, good original paint & striping, H reproducer,
original 10" cone horn, spring is broken and it has no lid, $350.
6) Columbia eleven panel nickeled screw in horn.  This is the big horn for a
Col BY, etc. It's in very nice original condition and it's $450.
7) Floor crane - original floor crane, complete, and it's $150.
8) Auditorium horn- very nice all brass auditorium horn in very nice condition
with few dings and a beautiful old patina to the brass.  The info on the hanger
says it was made by the Standard Metal Mfg. Co. Newark, N.J.  $200.
9) Columbia Q in original wooden packing box and the remains of the cardboard
cover.  It has an original 10" cone horn and is $350.
10) Gem A lid only- has a nice banner decal. $75 (I'd love to trade for a Gem B
lid!!!!!)
I'll sell all of the above for $5000 and I'm happy to send photos of individual
items and I'm happy to deliver to Union.  If interested, please contact me off
list or call 541-990-0781.  Thanks, Jerry Blais