here is some good news on ken woodbury

____________________________________
 From: ZONOPHONE2007
To: Zonophone2006
Sent: 5/4/2009 2:03:06 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: Ken is back in NH

One more hello to everyone.

I just heard more good news from Ken's other half.  Fred has  been through
some anxious moments since April 19th.  Ken is  finally back in Keene, NH
and is doing well.  He'll need to stay in a  rehab facility for about a week
before returning to his own home and family:  Jasmine, Cayenne, and Fred.
Apparently his life and brain were  saved when the NJ EMT crew packed him in
ice, preventing his brain from  overheating.  No wonder it seemed to take
much longer than usual  for the professionals to attend to Ken on the floor of
the PAL gym before  eventually loading him into the ambulance.
Fred says that Ken is in good spirits and is already  making plans for the
future.  No doubt he will be hearing from quite a  few of us while he
improves.

Signing off from Vermont  - -

Glen G.

2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: _See  Your 3 Credit Scores from All 3 Bureaus
FREE!_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https://www.freescore.com/Offers/Start/FreeCreditReportAndScore.aspx?ID=91
831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872&siteid=e927580bf7)

**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)