hi
i am and have used two
one is named kieth  out of nc     his number is  1-828-238-2727  or
and the other is john wasserman
Piano Pro Moving and Storage
office  563.580.5035

In a message dated 5/26/2009 5:44:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wilenz...@bellsouth.net writes:

I am  interested in having two large cylinder record cabinets and other
large phono  items shipped from New Orleans to Atlanta.  Does anyone have
experience  in shipping items like this, and could offer suggestions on the
least
 expensive way to do it.  I recall seeing posts about persons that
transport victrolas, etc., but don't have names available. Anyone have
experience
with Craters & Freighters or Nationwide Delivery Systems, or  similar?
Thanks for your help.

Ray
Phono-L mailing  list

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
MaystepsfooterNO62)
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information.  I have
contacted a man in NC who was recommended by several collectors and it looks
like he will do the job.

Ray