Steve,

All I can say is that they are mighty proud of their Edisons!  It reminds
me of a local antique shop in Aiken, S.C.  Just last week, an Edison 30
without the grill went for a whopping $875.00.  I guess the buyer thought he
got
a real bargain since $1850.00 was the original asking price, but marked
through with $875.00 on the price tag.  I just participated in a local museum
Collector's Day by displaying about five of my machines.  I got a lot of oohs
and ahhs.  The one thing that I encouraged future collectors to do is to
join a group or club.  This will help provide the knowledge to help keep from
paying too much or getting ripped off.

Most people don't have a clue and just buy on impulse.  Take care all and
help me find a Nipper please.  Thanks ever so much.

Brantley