From: Jack Whelan <jackwhe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Blue Edison Horn
To: "Phono-L" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 7:19 PM

John,

I have to agree with the consensus here. The horn looks painted, certainly not
an Edison blue color.  These original blue horns are in fact quite rare.  If
you'd like to see the blue horn owned by Charley Hummel, check out my videos:

1. "Dinner at Charley Hummels April 2008" at:
http://www.phonojack.com/gallery/MME-10-11-08.wmv   and slide the time up to
00:49

Also:

2.  "The Halloween Theme MME Oct 2008" at:
http://www.phonojack.com/gallery/MME-10-11-08.wmv and slide the time up to
03:50 and also at 05:18 and you'll see the horn; click the pause button for a
better look.

Have fun,

Jack Whelan

PhonoJack.com