Good Lord, a product's name is a conspiracy theory??? Gimme a break!

It's obvious that the maker of that stuff jujst wanted to give it a name
that was sort of attractive, and a tad different. Misspellings were used on
products from time immemorial.

cleaner. Who knows. Go to their website at www.kottonklenser,com and there
are lotsa products and faqs for use. Interesting.
> Is anyone else curious why 2 words normally spelt with a C are spelt with
Ks (KK) and the company is in tennessee, and used to be called Rebel
Products??? Just my conspiracy theory.
> John

machines, but I don't let it soak either. I apply, rub in well, then remove
with a soft cloth. Follow up with a coat of a quality beeswax polish for a
nice vintage shine.
> > We all have our own methods of course!

It