Good point, Rich.  Actually, Les Docks (the Record Pricing Guide guy) told me
that in his native Michigan, it was what he considered "a hotbed of Klan
activity."  I found that astounding.  I suppose, just like smart, kind, and
gracious people, stupid people are everywhere too!

Bless their hearts.  (Now THAT'S Southern.)  :)

r.