Came home today with a Crescent Talking Machine Co. "Silvertone" phonograph.
Somewhat rough shape but was interested in it because they distributed the
Crescent line of vertical cut records in the teens.  So it comes with a swivel
tonearm to play both lateral and vertical.  Anyone have any literature from
this company showing the various models of phonographs they produced?  I'd love
a scan of anything anyone has for my research on these companies dealing with
vertical cut records.

October has been vertical month.  Have ended up with about 75 vertical cut
records this month from the obscure brands (not Pathe, Edison, Okeh,
Paramount) and now the Crescent phonograph.  Life is good...

Thanks,
Glenn