Somebody got TAKEN.  That's all there is to it.  But the truth is that if the
buyer didn't know any better, he'll probably never find out the truth, so for
him, who knows, maybe he'll enjoy it $2000 worth.  I think it highly unlikely
that someone who'd spend that kind of money on that...  thing...  would ever
eventually know people like the members on this list who could've steered him
away from it.

Like John said, oh well.