From: Tom Jordan <tom...@msn.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, February 6, 2010 1:39:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Kimball Orthophonic Style Phonograph

What kind of information are you looking for?  I own a Kimball machine
myself.  I can get you some photos of my machine if you'd like.

Here are a couple of links regarding this machine:
http://www.gracyk.com/makers.shtml
This is Tim Gracyk's Phonographs, Singers and old records.  He references
the Kimball machine in this book: Kimball -- W. W. Kimball Company, Kimball
Building, Chicago, Illinois. May 1920. (Trademark filed 2/5/1918; used since
1/15/1918

http://www.arcade-museum.com/mtr/MTR-1923-76-8/MTR-1923-76-8-16.pdf   This
is an old newspaper in PDF form with a Kimball Phonograph ad in it.