Gabriel, Labtone is a powder that you mix with distilled water you can order
it from V W R International. I just googled them and they have shipping
points all over the world. Item # is R3501-44/8vwr-that is the number for
8lbs and if you order that amount you will have enough for most of your
life. I have given some away cleaned over a 1000 cylinders and 2000 records
and still have a couple of pounds left
Abe Feder