Greg, I have noted that you and several members like the Capehart units . I
have seen a few of them here in Arizona from time to time.-I know nothing
about them. There is one for sale now on Craigslist a model # B-1002-F.
Owner says that it has been in his family for 60 years. He has original
instruction manual as well as bill of sale and is asking $750.00. Any
comments about it or price?
Thx Abe Feder