From: Ray & Phyllis Wilenzick <wilenz...@bellsouth.net>
To: phonol...@yahoogroups.com; Phono-L@oldcrank.org
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 2:49:41 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Fantastic Phonograph Auction

Just got Stanton's catalog of their April 23-24 auction, which is described as
a "Fantastic" one.  It certainly is that.  Here are a few choice items selected
at random:

Victor 6, mahogany horn, and matching Vic 6 cabinet, sold as package.
Columbia Graphophone Grand, original finish, G reproducer and GG recorder in
original boxes.
Zonophone glass-sided model A, flawless finish, all original.
European Hand Wind Gramophone Model 2.
Johnson-Montross lever-wind gramophone, all original including the felt.
Edison Idelia with wood-grained horn.
Edison Class M w/repeater, in oak case w/glass top cabinet.
Edison Eclipse floor standing coin-op.
Regina Hexaphone 103, local model with orig. signage.

It sure would be nice to have a LOT of cash to spend at this auction!!!

Ray