De: rvu...@comcast.net
Fecha: 18/04/2010 21:17
Para: "Antique Phonograph List"<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Asunto: Re: [Phono-L] Problems with withworth screws

Gabriel,
Those screws don't look 100 years old and I doubt that they are original to your machine. I think I would replace them with screws and nuts of the samesise with standard threads. You can probably find some old ones that would be in character with your machine. Keep the screws you have with your machine just in case you ever find the correct nut, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel Marro" <gabrielma...@telefonica.net>