I belive that is a reproducer from a PAL portable phonograph from the 50s.
John

From: dan s <icemanda...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:01:01
To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: [Phono-L] reproducer identification

hello everyone i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the make and or
model of reproducer this is. i bought a victrola orthophonic v v 4-3 and
this reproducer came with it. judging by the sloppy fit to the tone arm i
would have to guess this is not the original one but i don't know. it is in
need of a thumb screw which is why i would like to know which make it is.
any information would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. thank you