From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Ed Sieckert
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:20 AM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Edison Voice Writer Model 87000

Hello

I am a historian at the Tuolumne City  Memorial Museum, Tuolumne CA.
and research the West Side Lumber Company a narrow gauge logging
railroad active 1899-1961.    We have 2 Edison Voice Writers
Model 87000 with red recording discs.

I would like to restore them so that I may listen to the disks.   Is there
anyone who may have an operating manual.    This machine
I believe was circa 1948.

Would appreciate your help.

Ed Sieckert