Oops, sorry everyone. Forgot this was public! There should be a retract
button...

________________________________
From: john robles <john9...@pacbell.net>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 1:21:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] [email/phone needed

HI
Sorry on info on him...but a question. Can you pick up a machine for me at
Union? It is an Amberola VIA. It is much quitere than mine, and I am going to
assemble a good one out of both machines, then sell the other one as a whole or
for parts.
Thanks
John
PS The Victor II parts look great. Had to work on them to get the U tube and
tonearm to fit, but it was not much trouble.
Thanks again