Yes.

I will email it to you.

Dennis

--- On Wed, 6/9/10, john robles <john9...@pacbell.net> wrote:

From: john robles <john9...@pacbell.net>
Subject: [Phono-L] Howard Hazelcorn
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 10:27 PM

Hello all
Anyone know how to get hold of Howard Hazelcorn? I had his email address when
he bought some items from me but I can't find it now. I am thinking he is my
last hope of getting the linkages on this Columbia grafonola correct. This is
the one where the on/off mech, the speed control and a strange looking
intermediate link are not correctly set, so that none of them work.
This model is the only table model made after 1924, but there were several
uprights, all of which had a sort of pyramidal lid and some had two
compartments on the back with doors over them. I have heard they were for
storing booze during Prohibition.
Any leads, as always, greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John Robles