Ron, I have one. I can take some digitals for you to see what it looks like.
Ok?

Bruce
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lhera...@bu.edu>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>, phonol...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:12:40 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Phono-L] Columbia analyzing reproducer

Well, gang, in the absence of input about the presence/lack of pivots and
what they look like/how much they stick out, I've decided to use a couple of
ball bearings as pivot points.  They seem to stay in position well enough
and the needle is very close to vertical.  If I need to make it more
perpendicular to the record surface, I think I can unsolder the needle bar
and adjust its angle.  I'd still like to know what is supposed to be there
though.

Ron L