It does sound bizarre but stranger things can happen. Of course, if a buyer was
serious and would authenticate, the seller could always agree to meet at a
public place or even a lawyer's office if they were scared of being shot :)
 Maybe ask and see if they decline -.--

Darren
On 29 jul 2010, at 15.56, Bob V. wrote:

> This is a total scam.  I doubt the perpetrator even has the documents he is
> claiming to sell.  I don't think this is even an American scammer.  He lists
> Benjamin Franklyn as a former US president.  Also he wants the transaction to
> be completed electronically which means the buyer will never see the
> documents before purchase.

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦