I agree, I've gotten sone very hard to find parts from George that have allowed
me to keep some cool phonos all original! Thans George!

From: "jim...@earthlink.net" <jim...@earthlink.net>
Sender: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:01:46
To: <Phono-L@oldcrank.org>
Subject: [Phono-L] Commendation for George Vollema

George Vollema was able to provide a beautiful tone arm & soundbox as well as
the missing piece of the semi-automatic shut-off mechanism for my
Aeolian-Vocalion.   In addition, Mr. Vollema went beyond the call of duty &
sent as an "E-mail" attachment photos showing how the shut-off mechanism is
fitted which really helped.   It is wonderful to have such a knowledgeable &
fine source of rare original antique phonograph parts.    Mr. Vollema is to be
heartily commended!

Jim Cartwright
Immortal Performances, Inc.
1404 West 30th Street