From: Jack Whelan <jackwhe...@hotmail.com>
Sender: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:28:28
To: Phono-L<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Fireside crane sought

John,

I suggest you contact Don Gfell, long time horn builder and reputable dealer
who has a supply of repro Fireside cranes.  From what I understand, Don makes
his cranes with the wider diameter so the fit nicely into a variety of Edison
machines.  If you need the smaller diameter crane, you simply grind the bottom
2 inches so it properly seats into your Fireside recepticle if its the narrow
version.

Don's web site is located at:
http://www.edisonman.com/

Have fun,