Hi Everyone --

Just in case you're interested, the audio (and some of the visuals) of the
2010 ARSC presentations are now available online.  I gave a talk there on
the newly discovered history of Little Wonder records and so you can listen
to that talk and view the slides.  I'm not sure it was one of my best
performances (there were some technical glitches at the beginning that
disturbed my "game"), but the information and recordings might be of
interest.  And you certainly might be interested in some of the other talks.

Here's the link:  http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/audio2010/index.html

Merle