I have a duplicate Columbia Eagle (Model B) for sale. It is a solid, original,
machine. The unusual part about it is there was never a serial plate on it.
There are no nail holes showing that there was one. I believe this is an early
caseless machine that was fitted to a Columbia case. The finish is original,
and
so are the components. That is the plus side. The faults are there is scuffing
on the decal(not bad) and the case, also not bad. The reproducer is an early
one. It needs to be rebuilt and the stylus replaced. There is no horn.
There you have it, an ear;ly unusual example of a Model B Eagle. The price is
$350.00 and that includes priority shipping and ins. If interested. contact me
off post and I will provide pictures.
Harvey Kravitz
harveykrav...@yahoo.com