interesting
i  have an idelia but my concert/opera is my work horse
it has the best sound of all when i play some of the hot 5000  clylinders
if we were talking a chipendale chair i would be more concerned with
restoration but most of these phonographs were mass produced for consumption
and
have a lot of wear
i do not like the super gloss look but many restorations can closely
approximate what left the factory and if you are honest when you sell it it
should not matter
just a few thoughts
zono

In a message dated 11/13/2010 3:43:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,