In a message dated 11/18/2010 10:17:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vinyl.visi...@live.com writes:

> All  kidding aside, does anyone have any idea how many Victor Picture
Discs were  made? I recently picked up Paul Whiteman's - "A Night At The
Biltmore" and  can't find out much about it.

In the next few weeks Mike Sherman's new UPDATED and Expanded Victor Label
book will be out and I know ALL will be listed and probably illustrated
too. I  saw the advance mockup two weeks ago. It's GORGEOUS! He and Kurt Nauck
are  putting it out.

Waiting for my copy which should be here shortly.

Steve Ramm